Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Food - My Lover, My Friend

I HAD been trying to loose weight for the longest time and became frustrated when time after time, diet after diet I found myself moving nowhere. I realized the problem that I have is that I simply love food too much. I can't give up carbs, sugar, dessert, drinking,eating out or anything else that tastes good. So, I give up! I am going to try and eat moderately healthy - but I refuse to give up the love of my life. I originally had a diet blog where I chronicled my "weight loss journey" (the whole 2 weeks of it). I used this as a way to store my weight loss recipes and keep notes about what tasted good and what didn't. I found this really usefull and because I am constantly trying new recipes, both healthy and not so healthy, I am starting this blog as an effort to continue cataloging my newfound recipes as well as to record other great things about food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Jen has tried numerous diets, attempting to loose the weight she gained after having her baby (okay, she IS technically a toddler) and has figured out that she just loves food way too much to diet. So I gave up and instead celebrate the thing I love the most - FOOD! Here you will find recipes that I have stubled upon and tried, recipes that have been created in my kitchen and other rants and raves about food in general.