Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip


I LOVE everything "buffalo chicken" but when I went to one of my friend's BUNCO parties and tried this dip I had found a new favorite. This dip is very easy to make and everyone loves it. The dip is much better warm, so if you are able to serve it in a crockpot - that is the best way. I like to serve this with Ritz crackers, but you can also do pretty much any kind of cracker or even celery sticks.

Buffalo Chicken Dip

  • 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
  • 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup Ranch dressing
  • 3/4 cup Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

1) Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.

2) Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Jen has tried numerous diets, attempting to loose the weight she gained after having her baby (okay, she IS technically a toddler) and has figured out that she just loves food way too much to diet. So I gave up and instead celebrate the thing I love the most - FOOD! Here you will find recipes that I have stubled upon and tried, recipes that have been created in my kitchen and other rants and raves about food in general.