Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oreo Truffles


These delightful little bites of goodness have been called lots of things: Oreo Balls, Deer Poop, Etc. Not wanting to associate things that taste so good with Poop, I call them Oreo Truffles. I had these for the first time at a party and I found myself begging the maker of these for the recipe so I could feed my new found addiction.



Oreo Truffles

2 Packages (8 oz each) Cream Cheese, Softened
1 Package Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
2 Packages (16 Squares Total) Semi-Sweet Almond Bark, Melted

Instructions

1) Mix Crushed Cookies and Cream Cheese until well blended

2) Shape into 1-inch Balls (approximately 48). Refrigerate balls for 1 hour to harden

3) Dip in Melted Chocolate and place on waxed paper to harden.

4) Once hard, store in tightly covered container in refrigerator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Jen has tried numerous diets, attempting to loose the weight she gained after having her baby (okay, she IS technically a toddler) and has figured out that she just loves food way too much to diet. So I gave up and instead celebrate the thing I love the most - FOOD! Here you will find recipes that I have stubled upon and tried, recipes that have been created in my kitchen and other rants and raves about food in general.