Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hot Artichoke Dip

This is one of my favorite dips to bring to a party. It is easy to make and always tastes wonderful. A friend of mine brought this to one of my parties once and after downing 1/4 of it, I asked her how to make it. For those that don't know me, I have an extreme aversion to mayonnaise. I don't eat it on anything and don't eat anything that has it in it. This recipe has mayonnaise in it - but I couldn't taste it at all. So this is the one recipe of mine that you will find this ingredient in.

Hot Artichoke Dip

1 can Artichokes

1 cup real Mayo (full-fat tastes best)
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 clove Garlic minced or 1 tsp already minced
1 tblsp chopped Tomato (optional)
2 tblsp chopped Green Onion (optional)

Drain and chop artichokes. Mix in all but tomatoes and onions. Spoon into 9" pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until lightly brown. Sprinkle tomato and onion on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Jen has tried numerous diets, attempting to loose the weight she gained after having her baby (okay, she IS technically a toddler) and has figured out that she just loves food way too much to diet. So I gave up and instead celebrate the thing I love the most - FOOD! Here you will find recipes that I have stubled upon and tried, recipes that have been created in my kitchen and other rants and raves about food in general.