Monday, November 9, 2009

Pumpkin Dip



'Tis the season for all things pumpkin - and I was introduced to a great dessert that will hit the spot that doesn't involve frozen pie crust or preheating your oven! I was having a chill night with some girls and one of them brought this amazing dip that it is nearly impossible to stop eating once you have started.

Pumpkin Dip

3 oz Cream Cheese Softened
1/2 C Powdered Sugar
1 C Canned Pumpkin (1/2 Can)
1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
1/4 tsp. Ginger
8oz Tub Cool Whip

1) Beat together Cream Cheese and Powdered Sugar

2) Add Pumpkin, Ground Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger and Stir Well

3) Fold in Cool Whip

4) Serve with Cookies, Graham Crackers, Apples or Vanilla Wafers...or just eat with a spoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Jen has tried numerous diets, attempting to loose the weight she gained after having her baby (okay, she IS technically a toddler) and has figured out that she just loves food way too much to diet. So I gave up and instead celebrate the thing I love the most - FOOD! Here you will find recipes that I have stubled upon and tried, recipes that have been created in my kitchen and other rants and raves about food in general.