Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lemon Dill Sauce

I found this great recipe for a Lemon Dill Sauce that can be used on top of salmon, chicken - whatever you like. I have seen a lot of versions of this sauce on different websites with additional ingredients such as mayonnaise, shallots, white wine, etc. This one is pretty simple and I usually have all of these ingredients on hand. My one complaint about this recipe is that there is too much ground mustard in it; I would probably use 1/2 of what the recipe calls for if not less.

Lemon Dill Sauce

2 Tbspn Sour Cream
1/2 tsp Dry Mustard
1/2 tsp Dill Weed
1/4 tsp Lemon Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Jen has tried numerous diets, attempting to loose the weight she gained after having her baby (okay, she IS technically a toddler) and has figured out that she just loves food way too much to diet. So I gave up and instead celebrate the thing I love the most - FOOD! Here you will find recipes that I have stubled upon and tried, recipes that have been created in my kitchen and other rants and raves about food in general.