Monday, December 7, 2009

Taco Dip

If you are looking for a smiple, easy appetizer that everyone will like I have found the perfect recipe for you. I found this recipe on Allrecipes by Rose Starkowicz and everyone loved it. The best part about this dip is that it can be quickly thrown together in a couple of minutes and most of the ingredients are ones that I have on hand. You could also customize this recipe and add other things to it that you prefer in your taco dip.

Taco Dip

1 8oz Package Cream Cheese Softened
1 16oz Container Sour Cream
1 Package Taco Seasoning
Shredded Lettuce
1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
3 Chopped Tomatoes
1 Chopped Green Bell Pepper
1 Can Black Olives, Drained and Sliced

1) Combine Cream Cheese, Sour Cream and Taco Seasoning in a medium bowl. Spread this mixture into a 9 inch dish (I use a glass pie pan)

2) Top the mixture with the lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, bell pepper, black olives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Jen has tried numerous diets, attempting to loose the weight she gained after having her baby (okay, she IS technically a toddler) and has figured out that she just loves food way too much to diet. So I gave up and instead celebrate the thing I love the most - FOOD! Here you will find recipes that I have stubled upon and tried, recipes that have been created in my kitchen and other rants and raves about food in general.